Lead Technical Specialist / Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Technical Specialist/Install Engineers (level 3)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with a growing business based on the outskirts of Wickford, Essex. Due to continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Technical Systems Team Leader / Install Engineer to help maintain and continue exceeding their service targets as the in-house support team expands.
You will be a self-motivated & dependable individual, who is forward thinking & has an excellent eye for detail. You will need to be able to prioritise Customer Support Calls & On-going Project Work according to their customer requirements and have the ability and confidence to work both in a team and on your own initiative.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to further develop their skills within a growing specialist IT Business that continues to go from strength to strength.
Your role will involve supporting a variety of clients throughout their customer base and when required, travelling to individual sites to deliver bespoke on-site technical projects and training. Due to the nature of my client's business you will also be on a rota within the team to provide 24/7 support to its valued customers.
As an experienced IT Systems Engineer, you will be required to assist on a busy help desk providing remote support to key clients. You will also be responsible for the delivery of key installations and projects including Microsoft Server, Exchange and Office 365, virtualisation, network design and security solutions.
The successful Candidate will need previous experience with the following:
* Excellent client interaction with confident spoken and written English
* Excellent time management (awareness of time constraints and SLAS)
* Ability to research and learn new technologies/solutions under pressure
* Strong team player, willing to share knowledge with junior team members
* Microsoft Visio and Projects-
* Use of ITIL methodology
* Senior management skills with the ability to train and manage engineers at all levels
* MSP or MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level
The ideal Technical Team Lead Engineer will also have all or some of the following skills:
* VMware/Hyper-V virtual server configuration and support
* Microsoft server knowledge (2012, 2016, 2019) full installations, of all solutions including HBA's and for SAN's
* Group policy(GPO) creation and management for specific OU's within a domain, including DNS and DHCP
* Exchange migrations to 365
* Active Directory support & configuration
* Advanced Firewall and Router administration and Server migrations and installations
* Good knowledge of leading Backup applications and Wireless Configuration & Support
* 365 Exchange Online, with preferably PowerShell experience
* Windows 10 Operating systems
* TCP/IP, SSL, BGP, VPN routing and switching protocols
* Advanced Cyber Security-Sophos, WatchGuard, Cisco
* Setting up and configuring remote management support software
In return you will receive a competitive salary and package which includes a car or car allowance, holiday which increases through their loyalty scheme.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join great business at time of growth and good felling, to find out more about this exciting position please send an up to date CV to at Conrad Finance.