£26,000 - £27,000 per annum (Contract)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting an established business on the outskirts of Cambridge. Due to their continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit a Reconciliation's Analyst to join their team on a full time 6-month fixed term contract which has the potential to go permanent.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Finance / Analytical or Treasury background and have good experience dealing with detailed reconciliation's, strong Excel skills and have excellent attention to detail. You will be confident, adaptable to change and have inquisitive mind whilst happy working in a team environment.
Due to current Covid 19 measures this role will initially work from home, but the successful candidate will still need to live within a commutable distance from the office.
Responsibility for reconciling Bank, and General Ledger on a daily basis, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time
* Preparation of payments
* Ensuring balances are as expected and understanding and fixing any issues that may arise to minimise future issues
* Supporting process Improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong inter-personal skills and are an effective communicator
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Has the ability to work within tight deadlines
* Are proficient with Excel (macros, sumifs, vlookup)
* Are organised and have a systematic approach to problem solving.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at a time of growth and in return you will receive a competitive salary, good working environment and a good benefits package.
For more information please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance