Assistant Tax Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting a well-established multi-disciplinary business based on the outskirts of Ashtead with their recruitment for an Assistant Tax Manager to join their team.
The Successful candidate will ideally be ACA, CTA qualified or similar with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience with International Tax experience.
As the Tax business partner to the UK & Europe business. You will provide ongoing advice to all non-finance staff in a clear, comprehensive manner. In addition to this you will work with the other members of the Global Tax Team and support head office with its tax reporting and compliance requirements.
* You will advise on the tax implications and incremental costs of commercial bids and the implementation of tax mitigation strategies
* Support and carry out tax research to determine the tax implications in foreign jurisdictions of projects and transactions, including various Tax Treaty provisions
* Support team members with the provision of tax advice on the Group's corporate structuring issues including on acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures and reorganizations, country start-ups and closures
* Support in tax audits and tax disputes whilst liaising with external service providers
* Analyse and review of foreign company tax returns prepared by external service providers.
* Assist with various other international tax issues such as indirect sales tax on cross-border transactions, cash repatriation, transfer pricing
* Monitor and analyse the changes to tax legislation that impact the Group and communicate best practices to address any such changes
* Effectively build a range of business and other stakeholder relationships with the business units and ensure coordination, as the tax team works closely with members across a global tax department and external stakeholder teams
You will ideally have the following skills and Attributes
* Qualified Accountant ACA or similar required, and CTA or International Diploma desirable
* Up to 3 years post qualified experience within an International Tax environment
* You must be proactive and able to take ownership of projects to manage and deliver projects
* You will have a keen interest in business and an inquisitive mind, Solution focused with an eye for risk and the financial and behavioural impact of actions
* You can demonstrate strong research skills with ability to quickly and accurately interpret commercial, legal and financial data, and to analyse, advise on, and assist with implementing complex trading structures
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits package and a great working environment.
For more information on this exciting opportunity with a leader in their field, please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance.