Quality And Engineering Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with an established business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality and Engineering Manager to join their senior team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with Quality and Compliance processes within a Manufacturing or Production organisation and be responsible for managing and coaching an established team across the Technical, Quality, Design and Engineering divisions with a positive approach towards continuous improvement.
* You will lead and improve the engineering processes and practices across product development, specification, and product launch
* You will develop and coach staff across the Technical, Quality, Design and Engineering Projects
* Oversee projects to improve effectiveness of existing equipment and to increase outputs with new capital projects
* Facilitate compliance for the whole product range whilst keeping up with the latest product safety legislation
* Inspire a Quality culture across the business supporting quality processes across product development, production, supplier inspections and customer returns
* Support a new SMT across the business working towards a shared strategic vision
* You will possess a strong working knowledge of manufacturing , production or engineering
* Have experience in managing different teams
* Have previous experience within Compliance and Quality
* Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes
* Demonstrable people management skills
* Working knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulations
* Contributes to solving technical problems.
This is an exciting hands-on opportunity to join a leader in their field in a broad and interesting position and to be part of a successful company's continued growth and development.
For more information and to apply please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart Allsopp at Conrad Finance