£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Finance is pleased to be supporting a leading solutions provider who supply an award winning tailored service to number of established organisations across a variety of industries worldwide. Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Development Manager to join their successful team based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The successful candidate's area of focus will be to reinforce and manage the processes required to develop and deploy the company's platforms, along with the creation of new procedures as the company grows and lead from the front with less experienced engineers.
You will have previous experience gained from working as senior software engineer ideally with cloud technologies, .NET developments and have strong communication skills and good attention to detail whilst continuing to deliver a reliable service to the core areas of business.
* Maintain and deliver the continual quality of existing and new developments within their varied client base
* Managing the workload for the platform development, test and operations teams, and act as Product Owner for the Platform features and functionality
* Establish the technology used within the development, test and operational elements of the platform is fit for purpose and utilises modern techniques and ideas
* Managing the platform release process and schedule
* Manage and maintain the all platform documentation is maintained to a high degree of accuracy and detail
* People management, specifically coaching and performance feedback to all team members, as well as interviewing and recruiting new team members.
* Managing the personal requirements of a mixed development, test and operations team
This is great opportunity to join a very reputable business at a time of growth which in return offers a good friendly environment, competitive salary and free parking.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Stuart at Conrad Finance with an up to date CV