£24,000 - £26,000 per annum + + OTE and Benefits (Permanent)
Job: Account Manager
Salary- Basic £24,000 - 26,000 (DPOE) and OTE between £30,000 - £35,000
Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting a specialist IT solutions business based in Chelmsford. Due to their recent success and growth, they have an exciting opportunity for an Account manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business at a time of growth and would suit candidates with a credible sales / account management background who are looking to work for a leader in their field whilst continuing their own career development.
The successful candidate will have previous sales experience, oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
* Act as the main point of contact for all assigned client account matters
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships whilst exploring new avenues of opportunity
* Negotiate directly with the client to maximise sales financials
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of their tailored solutions to meet and exceed clients' needs
* Develop new business and opportunities with existing and new clients
* Rekindle previous relationships with existing clients
* Assist with challenging client requests and balance the needs of the client with the capacity available within the business
* Have long-term career ambition, committed to supporting and growing the company and self-development over time
Candidates will ideally have:
* Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similar role
* Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key personnel at all levels within a business
* Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office
* Experience delivering client-focused solutions tailored for their individual needs
* Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well within a team
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing business, the successful candidate will have previous sales experience and will be required to be office based for the first 6 months then will have the flexibility to work from home if required.
Due to my clients location, you will need to have access to a Vehicle but free parking is available.
For more information or to apply to this great opportunity please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart at Conrad