Goods in / Warehouse Operative
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum + + Bonus and Benefits (Permanent)
Job: Goods In / Warehouse Operative
Salary- Basic £20,000 - £22,000 (DPOE) + Bonus
Conrad is pleased to be supporting a specialist business based in Chelmsford and due to their recent success and growth they have an exciting opportunity for a Goods In / Warehouse Operative to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business at a time of growth and would suit candidates with a solid and credible background who have experience ideally within warehousing and looking to work for a growing and friendly business.
The successful candidate will need to have access to a Vehicle as our clients office is based in a rural location, have a friendly customer service approach to their work and be happy doing manual work.
* Booking in all new items with relevant teams and systems
* Record all data / information on inhouse computer system
* Support with relevant paperwork and update information on in house system
* Scanning documentation on to in-house systems for accurate use within the wider business
* Loading and unloading of goods in around the warehouse
* Support the whole warehouse team as required
* Be friendly, approachable and have good organisational skills
* Have good communication skills
* Be a logical thinker, ability to deal with hurdles in a confident and calm manor
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong Data entry skills are essential
* Be comfortable doing manual work including lifting
* Good communication skills
Every day is varied, and a normal working day is 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday supporting the whole Warehouse team.
For more information or to apply to this great opportunity please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart at Conrad