Compliance and Engineering Technician
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits (Contract)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with an established business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are currently looking to recruit a Compliance and Engineering Technician to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract. This role has potential to go permanent after the contract has been completed.
The successful candidate will work closely with several different departments which include the design, compliance, testing and engineering teams in a hands on capacity but will also assist in documenting any changes to SOP's and Risk assessments as required.
* Assisting various teams with documenting of changes in SOP's and Risk Assessments of products
* Assisting in the testing and recording of luminaires
* Fabricate carcasses with new prototype parts and feedback to team leader
* Machining new turnings, backplates and fabricating testing jigs
* Cover and support other departments if required depending on the business needs
* A basic level of knowledge and experience in welding and using CNC machinery
* Basic understanding of wiring principles
* Willing to get involved in a mix of hands-on workshop activities and office based.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft (Excel, Word)
* A basic level of technical and engineering knowledge
This is an exciting hands-on opportunity to join a leader in their field in a broad and interesting position and to be part of a successful company's continued growth and development.
For more information and to apply please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart Allsopp at Conrad Finance