£25,000 - £27,000 per annum + Benefits (Contract)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be supporting a growing business on the outskirts of Cambridge. Due to their continued growth and success they are now looking to recruit a Reconciliation's Analyst to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract which does have the potential to go permanent at the end of the contract.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Finance / Treasury background and have good experience dealing with detailed reconciliation's, strong Excel skills and have excellent attention to detail. You will be confident, adaptable to change and have inquisitive mind whilst happy working in a team environment.
* Responsibility for reconciling a number of Bank rec's and posting to the General Ledger on a daily basis, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time
* Preparation a number of payments
* Ensuring all balances are as expected and understanding and fixing any issues that may arise to minimise future issues
* Supporting process Improvement
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong inter-personal skills and be an effective communicator confident dealing will all levels of staff
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Have the ability to work within tight deadlines
* Are proficient with Excel (pivots, sumifs, vlookup)
* Are organised and have a systematic approach to problem solving
This position will work from home initially whilst current measures are in place but will need to be within a commutable distance from the office location
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and in return you will receive a competitive salary and good benefits package along with
For more information please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance