£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with an established Engineering Consultancy based on the outskirts of Croydon.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are looking to recruit a Document Controller to support them with several new projects who is also keen to progress into a CAD Technician position overtime.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 year's previous experience gained working in a document controller position, as well as having a desire to progress with in the Engineering or Construction industry.
This excellent opportunity will also give the successful person the opportunity to progress into a CAD Technician role using Revit.
More role details:
* You will be responsible for timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of team's documents, which you will also check and control.
* Be responsible for controlling the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of electronic documents prepared by the technical teams.
* Abstraction of extracts from large files & pasting into each relevant project sub-folders and will include manipulation of 2d drawing files (using Autocad or Bentley) and pdf documents.
* Collation & checking of Team's Time sheets and submission to in house system.
* Programming Team Meetings, taking & distributing Minutes.
Secondary Role (developing over time) will be as a Trainee CAD Technician
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience in a similar document controller position.
* Systems experience with - Aconex, Asite, Conject as well as Auto-CAD.
* Must have Strong IT skills in MS office including outlook, word and excel.
* Must have Good attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field and continue your career development. For more information, please send an up-to-date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance