Junior Document Controller / Project Coordinator
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum + Great Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Conrad Finance are pleased to be support a leading Engineering firm based in the City of London. Due to their continued growth they are looking to recruit Junior Document Controller / Project Coordinator to join their team in a varied and hands on role.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with internal management systems, excellent attention to detail, previous experience working for Construction or Engineering businesses and good communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* You will assist with the implementation, management and continual improvement of their IMS (Integrated Management System) that supports the business and its compliance with accredited to Quality Management, Environmental Management and Occupational Health & Safety Management
* Support and assist with auditing, monitoring and review of projects to check compliance and manage business risk
* Maintain existing live project List to track all compliance by using new project allocation and the team reports from Management meetings and project updates.
* Assist with control of the client's standard documents via the network and maintain controlled project toolkit on their Intranet
* Assist with the management of supplier records and approval process
* You will Organise attend, spot-check and score monthly team audits in line with business requirements and internal processes
* Track and report the technical review calendar and remind teams of upcoming reviews
* Support all internal teams to keep project plans up-to-date
* Assist with management and document SHEQ, legal and HR related information for bids, submissions, tenders, pre-quals, including all competency requests / CDM competency requests and annual sub-consultant approvals
* Attend selected project meetings to independently support project managers as required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their filed with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package available to the successful person.
To find out more information please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad Finance.