£21,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with an exciting business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are currently looking to recruit a full time Credit Controller to join their growing Accounts team.
This exciting role will largely require the successful candidate to have previous credit control experience as this position will support the Overall company in delivering an all-round service to support the wider business as required.
* Work with a variety of customers in collecting monies owing from customers who have exceeded credit limits or terms to minimise continued bad debts
* Build and maintain close internal and external relationships with Sales and customers
* Responsible for ensuring all customer contact notes are entered and updated into in-house system
* Manage the outstanding sales balances and contact customers to obtain payment
* To resolve queries in a timely fashion and collect aged debt with a view to minimising bad debt provision
* Manage and resolve simple disputes and escalate complex disputes to the Head of Finance
* Responsible for looking after any unallocated cash items sitting on your ledger
* Responsible for providing weekly reports to the senior management team detailing current levels of debt if applicable for your division
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting time.
For more information or to apply for this excellent position please send an up to CV or contact Stuart at Conrad Finance