£23,000.00 - £25,000.00 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Conrad Finance are pleased to be working with an exciting business based in Bury St Edmunds who are currently looking to recruit a full time Credit Controller to join their growing Accounts team. With their growing reputation they are now a partner to a number of well-known businesses through the UK and offer the successful candidate a good environment to continue building their career with.
This exciting role will largely require the successful candidate to have previous credit control experience as this position will support the Overall company in delivering an all-round service to support the wider business as required.
* Responsible for collecting all monies owing to individual businesses
* Work with a variety of customers in collecting monies owing from customers who have exceeded credit limits or terms to minimise continued bad debts
* Build and maintain close internal and external relationships with Sales and customers
* Responsible for ensuring all customer contact notes are entered and updated into in-house system
* Manage the outstanding sales balances and contact customers to obtain payment
* To resolve queries in a timely fashion and collect aged debt with a view to minimising bad debt provision
* Manage and resolve simple disputes and escalate complex disputes to the Credit Manager
* Achieve the monthly cash collection targets set for your specific ledger
* Responsible for looking after any unallocated cash items sitting on your ledger
* Responsible for providing weekly reports to the senior management team detailing current levels of debt if applicable for your division
For more information or to apply for this excellent position please send an up to CV or contact Stuart at Conrad Finance